On behalf of the growing numbers of Kratom users, including doctors, lawyers, teachers and law enforcement officers, The American Kratom Association, as a Virginia registered non-profit works to help protect their ability to use Kratom for the purposes of improved health and well being.
The American Kratom Association has 5 main goals:
1. Support Consumers - We believe many political and private entities don't make the needs of the consumer and constituents a priority. Our goal is to change that.
2. Educate - Kratom has many beneficial purposes and is an all-natural alternative. Our goal is to educate all Americans—from potential consumers to regulators and everyone in between.
3. Amplify - We represent thousands of Americans that each have a story to tell. We believe the current environment in the United States often does not listen to individual voices and together we will make our voice heard.
4. Global Awareness - We hope to demonstrate responsible use and practical knowledge other countries may study when considering Kratom legislation.
5. Protect Natural Resources - Kratom is a precious natural resource. We support and advocate for sustainable harvesting techniques and reforestation efforts.